According to a Communication from the Ministry of Maritime and Islands Policy, from 6am on March 21, 2020, only permanent residents and certain categories of passengers will be allowed on board the vessels, and those who wish to return will be allowed. depart from the islands. It is also permitted to move the means required to feed the islands.
The restrictions of this Decision apply from 21.3.2020 to 06:00 until 21.4.2020 to 06:00.
More details are allowed for the following categories:
1.The islanders who move between islands served by ships carrying out public service contracts.
2.The permanent residents of the islands moving from mainland Greece to the islands and vice versa.
3. Personnel of the Armed Forces, Security Forces, the Hellenic Coast Guard and the General Secretariat for Civil Protection who move for official purposes.
4.Public servants and teaching staff of all levels of education, including Merchant Navy Academies, who work on an island on a permanent or temporary basis of any form or move to perform a service.
5. Medical and nursing staff of all kinds in the public and private sectors, researchers and health professionals, as well as staff of the National Public Health Organization working on an island in any form of permanent or temporary employment or moving to performing a service.
6. Emergency migrants where this is clearly demonstrated by appropriate certificates.
At the time of issuance of the tickets, proof of passenger certification must be provided and confirmed when boarding the passengers.
For e-tickets, the proof of certification will be checked during and before the passengers are boarded.
In the case of permanent residents, the proof of certification is the following:
1. Existing Tax Return Clearance
2. Unique Isle of Man (MAN), for islands served by public service contracts.
3. Certificate of Permanent Residence of the passenger issued by the Mayor concerned.
If you require any further information regarding the routes, please contact us at
+30 2241 70590 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
T. +30 2241070590 | F. +30 2241070591
3 Australias Str., 85132 Rhodes - Greece